In order to use Sumo's Message Center, you must
- Be at least eighteen (18) years old and be able to enter into contracts
- Complete the registration process
- Agree to the terms
- Provide true, complete, and up to date contact information.
- By using Sumo, you represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed above, and that you won't use Sumo in a way that violates any laws or regulations.
Rules and Abuse
- You won't spam as it is defined on the Spamhaus website.
- You won't use purchased, rented, or third-party lists of email addresses.
- You won't violate any of Sumo's policies or agreements.
- If you violate any of these rules, then we might suspend or even terminate your account.
Reporting AbuseIf you think anyone is violating any of these terms, please notify us immediately. If you received spam you think came from a Sumo user, please report it as well.
ComplianceYou promise that your use of Sumo will comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You are responsible for determining whether our services are suitable for you to use in light of any regulations. If you use our service, then we won't be liable if our service doesn't meet those requirements. You may not use Sumo for any unlawful or discriminatory activities.
LiabilityTo the maximum extent permitted by law, you assume full responsibility for any loss that results from your use of the website or services. We won't be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, or consequential damages under any circumstances. Our total liability for all claims made about the service in any month will be no more than what you paid us for the service the month prior.
IndemnityYou agree to indemnify and hold us and our team harmless of any losses, including attorney fees that result from any claims you make that aren't allowed under these terms. You also agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses including attorney fees that result from third-party claims that you or someone using your password have submitted.
Attorney FeesIf we file an action against you claiming you breached these terms and we prevail, we're entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and any damages or other relief we may be rewarded.
Equitable ReliefIf you violate these terms then we may seek injunctive relief. This means we may request a court order to stop you or other equitable relief.
DisclaimersWe and our team aren't responsible for the behavior of any advertisers, linked websites, or other members.