Share is definitely an awesome tool. However, depending on your site's settings, it may overlap some of your content when it is placed on the side of your webpage. If you run into this problem, you can resolve it by trying one of these three things:
- Modifying your main margin in your HTML. You can do this by editing your site's source code. If you are not sure about how to go about doing this, you may want to reach out to your developer or platform/theme creator, as they would be able to further assist you with this.
- Using a higher mobile width trigger. You can adjust this by:
- Open Share from the Sumo Launcher
- Navigate to Settings at the top
- In Settings, scroll down until you see Mobile Width at the bottom left
- Adjust Mobile Width. This will switch your Share Bar to mobile mode when the browser width is less than the pixel value you choose.
- Using bottom placement for Share. This can be adjusted within the "Layout" tab of Share. Simply choose the bottom placement image within the Desktop section of the window.