By default, the Sumo login badge -- the blue tab at the top-right of the page -- is enabled. This is to give you easy access to Sumo directly from your website.
Not a fan? No problem, you can hide it. Here's how:
- Log into Sumo and access your Sumo Launcher
- Click the Settings (gear) icon at the top-right of the Launcher
- Click the Badge tab at the top
- Under Badge location select Hidden
- Click Save!
Now the badge is hidden to anyone not logged into Sumo on your website. How can you log back in if you get logged out? Check the next section.
If you need to log back into Sumo you have a few options:
- Log in through sumo.com/sites and click the Manage button to the right of your Sumo Site
- Direct URL Access - add /#/sumome/app/login to the end of your website's URL (e.g. https://sumo.com/#/sumome/app/login)
- If nothing happens, then Sumo is not installed on that page!
- Secret handshake - Open up your website in a browser, click on any white/empty space on the page. Now type:
- sumo<up-arrow-cursor-key> (so "sumo" and then the up arrow on your keyboard)