Attention: Your website must be a Wordpress.org and NOT a Wordpress.com website.
If you have not already signed up for Sumo, check out the Getting Started with Sumo Guide before following the instructions below.
- Login to your website's Wordpress Admin Dashboard.
- Select Plugins > Add New. Search Sumo and then click Install Now
- Click Activate to finalize your plugin install of Sumo.
- Click on Settings within the plugin list or on Sumo within the Dashboard Panel itself.
- Click on Connect Sumo in order to attach your account to access your Sumo apps and settings.
- Enter in the Sumo account credentials you have already made, or create a new account.
- Now that you're connected, click on My Apps to turn on the apps you would like to use.
- In order to upgrade to Pro, you can click on Store from your WP Sumo Dashboard or from within the Sumo Home.