- Create your Sumo account and click the Sign Up button
- Copy your Sumo code
- Login to your Sumo Account Manager
- Click on Add New Site
- Enter URL and click on Add Site
- Copy your Sumo code by clicking on install manually
- Login to your Squarespace account
- Go to your main dashboard and select Settings
- Select Advanced
- Select Code Injection
- Locate Header and Paste your Sumo code you copied earlier
- Click Save
- Visit your Squarespace website
- Click on the Sumo badge and login with your Sumo Account information and get started with our awesome guided tour!
Why am I seeing "We detected an error loading your site preview. This is usually caused by injected code"?
You're likely trying to access Sumo from your Squarespace backend. This is not supported. If you're looking to access Sumo on your website, you can do so directly from the front-end of your website.
Alternatively, you can go to https://sumo.com/sites and click on the "Manage" button to access your Sumo settings.