If you have not already signed up for Sumo, check out the Getting Started with Sumo Guide before following the instructions below.
- Sign into your Rainmaker Dashboard and click on the Design icon.
- On the Design page, click Edit (located under "Appearance").
- Select Scripts from the menu on the left.
- Paste the Sumo code into the Header Scripts text area. Then click Save & Publish.
- After the changes have been saved, click the x.
- Once back at the Rainmaker Dashboard, hover over the menu icon in the top left corner and click View Site.
- Congrats, you're all done! Navigate to the top right corner of your website and enter your Sumo credentials to start using Sumo!