Connecting to InboxFirst in Sumo is quick and easy. Just follow the quick start guide below!
Details required to connect: Your InboxFirst Organization ID and API Key
Key integration features:
- Mailing List: Select a InboxFirst list to push new Sumo subscribers to
- Log into Sumo!
- Open the Launcher Settings menu at the top-right of the Launcher and select Settings
- Click on the Integrations tab at the top
- Now you will see a list of various Email Service Providers. Select "InboxFirst"
- Enter your InboxFirst Organization ID and API Key then click on the "CONNECT" button
- Almost Done! You will now see InboxFirst connected! Now you must make sure of the following:
- Select a List!! If you do not select a List your emails will NOT pass to InboxFirst and be collected. If you see "-- Don't push to list --" Your emails will not pass.
- Click "SAVE"! You did all that hard work! Now "SAVE" it!
Sumo offers the ability to set up multiple fields in your opt-in forms. This include standard fields such as First Name, Last Name and Phone Number. You can also set up completely Custom Fields or Hidden Fields!
Check out our guide on Fields HERE.
In order to make sure that any extra fields you've set up will correctly pass into InboxFirst, check out our guide HERE.Back to top
In Sumo, you can choose to push different Campaigns/Popups to different lists in InboxFirst.Back to top