Connecting to MNB in Sumo is quick and easy. Just follow the quick start guide below!
Details required to connect: Your MNB API Key
Key integration features:
- Mailing List: Select a MNB list to push new Sumo subscribers to
- Disable Double Opt-in: Turn this feature on if you want to prevent double opt-in emails from being sent to your subscribers
- Log into Sumo!
- Open the Launcher Settings menu at the top-right of the Launcher and select Settings
- Click on the Integrations tab at the top
- Now you will see a list of various Email Service Providers. Select "MNB"
- Enter your API Key then click on the "CONNECT" button
- Almost Done! You will now see MNB connected! Now you must make sure of the following:
- Select a List!! If you do not select a List your emails will NOT pass to MNB and be collected. If you see "-- Don't push to list --" Your emails will not pass.
- (Optional) Turn switch "On" to disable the double opt-in email from MNB.
- Click "SAVE"! You did all that hard work! Now "SAVE" it!
Back to top
Sumo offers the ability to set up multiple fields in your opt-in forms. This include standard fields such as First Name, Last Name and Phone Number. You can also set up completely Custom Fields or Hidden Fields!
Check out our guide on Fields HERE.
In order to make sure that any extra fields you've set up will correctly pass into MNB, check out our guide HERE.Back to top
In Sumo, you can choose to push different Campaigns/Popups to different lists in MNB.Back to top