Connecting to Whatcounts in Sumo is quick and easy. Just follow the quick start guide below!
Details required to connect: Your Whatcounts API License
Key integration features:
- Mailing List: Select a Whatcounts list to push new Sumo subscribers to
- Log into Sumo!
- Click on the Settings (gear) icon at the top-right of the Launcher
- Click on the Integrations tab at the top
- Click on the Whatcounts integration
- Enter your Whatcounts API License and click Connect
- Select the Whatcounts list you want to push new Sumo subscribers to
- Click Save!
Sumo offers the ability to set up multiple fields in your opt-in forms. This include standard fields such as First Name, Last Name and Phone Number. You can also set up completely Custom Fields or Hidden Fields!
Check out our guide on Fields HERE.
In order to make sure that any extra fields you've set up will correctly pass into Whatcounts, check out our guide HERE.Back to top
In Sumo, you can choose to push different Campaigns/Popups to different lists in Whatcounts.Back to top