First, make sure you've read our guide on Sumo Fields to see all of the available options.
Now, let's add some extra fields!
Extra fields in List Builder 3
- Open your List Builder 3 popup in the Design tab
- Add an input field to your form
- Select either a Preset Field or a Custom Field
- IMPORTANT: Remember the variable names you're using for each of your extra fields!
Extra fields in List Builder 2 and Scroll Box
- Open your Popup/Box and click on the Fields tab on the left
- Click Add Field to add a field. Make sure to remember the variable name you use!
Extra fields in Welcome Mat
Check out our article on Welcome Mat fieldsBack to top
- Log into your Whatcounts account
- For each extra field you're using in your Sumo opt-in forms, create a Custom field set up in Whatcounts
- Make sure the Custom Field Names match the variable names you chose in your Sumo opt-in form!