Connecting to Emma in Sumo is quick and easy. Just follow the quick start guide below!
Details required to connect: Your Emma username / password
Key integration features:
- Mailing List: Select a Emma mailing list to add new Sumo subscribers to
- Log into Sumo!
- Open the Launcher Settings menu at the top-right of the Launcher and select Settings
- Click on the Integrations tab at the top
- Now you will see a list of various Email Service Providers. Select "Emma"
- Click on the "CONNECT" button
- You will now see a Popup that will ask you to Login to Emma with your Emma credentials. You must provide your Username and Password.
- Almost Done! You will now see Emma connected! Now you must make sure of the following:
- Select a List!! If you do not select a list your emails will NOT pass to Emma and be collected. If you see "-- Don't push to list --" Your emails will not pass.
Sumo offers the ability to set up multiple fields in your opt-in forms. This include standard fields such as First Name, Last Name and Phone Number. You can also set up completely Custom Fields or Hidden Fields!
Check out our guide on Fields HERE.
In order to make sure that any extra fields you've set up will correctly pass into Emma, check out our guide HERE.Back to top
In Sumo, you can choose to push different Campaigns/Popups to different lists in Emma.Back to top