Connecting to Infusionsoft in Sumo is quick and easy. Just follow the quick start guide below!
Details required to connect: Your Infusionsoft email/password
Key integration features:
- Tag Assignment: Assign a Tag in Infusionsoft for your new SumoMe subscribers
- Log into Sumo!
- Click on the Settings (gear) icon at the top-right of the Launcher
- Click on the Integrations tab at the top
- Click on the Infusionsoft integration
- Click "Connect"
- A window will pop up asking for your Infusionsoft email/password
- After entering your Infusionsoft details, click "Allow"
- Select a Tag to assign to your new Sumo subscribers
- Click "Save"!
Sumo offers the ability to set up multiple fields in your opt-in forms. This include standard fields such as First Name, Last Name and Phone Number. You can also set up completely Custom Fields or Hidden Fields!
Check out our guide on Fields HERE.
In order to make sure that any extra fields you've set up will correctly pass into Infusionsoft, check out our guide HERE.Back to top
In Sumo, you can choose to push different Campaigns/Popups to different lists in Infusionsoft.Back to top