First, make sure you've read our guide on Sumo Fields to see all of the available options.
Now, let's add some extra fields!
Extra fields in List Builder 3
- Open your List Builder 3 popup in the Design tab
- Add an input field to your form
- Select either a Preset Field or a Custom Field
- IMPORTANT: If you're using a Custom Field remember the name you're using for that field!
Extra fields in List Builder 2 (Legacy) and Scroll Box (Legacy)
- Open your Popup/Box and click on the Fields tab on the left
- Click Add Field to add a field. Make sure to remember the variable name if it's a Custom Field!
Extra fields in Welcome Mat (Legacy)
Check out our article on Welcome Mat fieldsBack to top
- Log into your Campaign Monitor account
- Create Custom Fields for any extra fields you're collecting in Sumo (How do I do that?)
- Make sure the Custom Field Names match the variable names you chose in your Sumo opt-in form!
- Built-in Sumo fields must have their Custom Fields named in a certain way within Campaign Monitor:
Built-in Field Custom Field Name First Name FirstName Last Name LastName Name Name Company Company ZIP Code Zip Website Website Phone Number Phone