Connecting to ConvertKit in Sumo is quick and easy. Just follow the quick start guide below!
Details required to connect: Your ConvertKit API Key
To find your ConvertKit API Key, follow these steps:
- Login to your ConvertKit account.
- Click "Account" from the Top Menu to access your account settings.
Key integration features:
- Form Selection: Choose a ConvertKit Form to push new Sumo subscribers to
- Log into Sumo!
- Open the Launcher Settings menu at the top-right of the Launcher and select Settings
- Click on the Integrations tab at the top
- Click on the ConvertKit integration
- Enter your API Key and click Connect
- Select a ConvertKit Form to push new Sumo susbcribers to
- Click Save!
Sumo offers the ability to set up multiple fields in your opt-in forms. This include standard fields such as First Name, Last Name and Phone Number. You can also set up completely Custom Fields or Hidden Fields!
Check out our guide on Fields HERE.
In order to make sure that any extra fields you've set up will correctly pass into ConvertKit, check out our guide HERE.Back to top
In Sumo, you can choose to push different Campaigns/Popups to different lists in ConvertKit.Back to top