If you're seeing your Sumo Chat icon appearing as a face and would like to change that, it's possible by setting up a Gravatar (globally recognized avatar).
Just head over to the Gravatar website and you can change it there. Once you've added a new Gravatar image, Sumo Chat will start using it instead of the default icon.
Note: You'll need to create or log into a Wordpress.com account using the email address you want to create/modify a Gravatar for.
Step by step guide:
- Go to https://gravatar.com
- Click on the Create Your Own Gravatar button
- Log in with or Create a Wordpress.com account using the email you want to set a Gravatar up for
- Check your email for a confirmation email and confirm it
- You'll be redirected to a new page. Select Sign in to Gravatar.
- Click the Add one by clicking here! link to set up a Gravatar
- Once you've finished setting up your Gravatar it will begin showing in place of the default icon in Sumo Chat (it may take a few minutes to update).