Connecting to GetResponse in Sumo is quick and easy. Just follow the quick start guide below!
Details required to connect: API Key (Where to find)
Optional connect details: GetResponse360 API URL (only if using GR360)Back to top
- Log into Sumo!
- Open the Launcher Settings menu at the top-right of the Launcher and select Settings
- Click on the Integrations tab at the top
- Click on the GetResponse integration
- Enter your connection details
- Select a Mailing List to push new subscribers to
- Click Save!
Sumo offers the ability to set up multiple fields in your opt-in forms. This include standard fields such as First Name, Last Name and Phone Number. You can also set up completely Custom Fields or Hidden Fields!
Check out our guide on Fields HERE.
In order to make sure that any extra fields you've set up will correctly pass into GetResponse, check out our guide HERE.Back to top
In Sumo, you can choose to push different Campaigns/Popups to different lists in GetResponse.Back to top