Connecting to Constant Contact in Sumo is quick and easy. Just follow the quick start guide below!
Details required to connect: Your Constant Contact username/password
Key integration features:
- Mailing List: Select a Constant Contact mailing list to add new Sumo subscribers to
- Log into Sumo!
- Open the Launcher Settings menu at the top-right of the Launcher and select Settings
- Click on the Integrations tab at the top
- Click on the Constant Contact integration
- A window will pop up asking you to log into Constant Contact
- After logging into Constant Contact, click Allow
- Select a Mailing List in Constant Contact to push new Sumo subscribers to
- Click Save!
Sumo offers the ability to set up multiple fields in your opt-in forms. This include standard fields such as First Name, Last Name and Phone Number. You can also set up completely Custom Fields or Hidden Fields!
Check out our guide on Fields HERE.
In order to make sure that any extra fields you've set up will correctly pass into Constant Contact, check out our guide HERE.Back to top
In Sumo, you can choose to push different Campaigns/Popups to different lists in Constant Contact.Back to top