Want to receive an email notification every time you get a new subscriber through Sumo?
First, sign up for a Zapier account (or log in if you have one already).
Start going through the setup process and once you get to the Test step:
- Copy the webhook URL from Zapier
- Open your Sumo Launcher
- Click the Settings (gear) icon at the top-right
- Select the Integrations tab
- Click on the Zapier integration
- Click the green Connect button
- Paste the webhook URL from Zapier
- Click the Test Settings button, enter a test email address, then click Test Zapier
- Click the Save button!
Now back in Zapier, depending on which option you chose (Gmail vs. Zapier's email service) continue setting everything up as you want.
Once you're done, make sure your Zap is enabled in Zapier and all of your new Sumo subscribers should generate an email!