First, make sure you've read our guide on Sumo Fields to see all of the available options.
Now, let's add some extra fields!
Extra fields in List Builder
- Open your List Builder popup in the Design tab
- Add an input field to your form
- Select either a Preset Field or a Custom Field
- IMPORTANT: Remember the variable names you're using for each of your extra fields!
Extra fields in List Builder 2 (legacy) and Scroll Box (legacy)
- Open your Popup/Box and click on the Fields tab on the left
- Click Add Field to add a field. Make sure to remember the variable name you use!
Extra fields in Welcome Mat (legacy)
Check out our article on Welcome Mat fieldsBack to top
- Log into your iContact account
- Create Custom Fields in your iContact account to receive the values you want Sumo to pass to it.
- Make sure the Custom Field Names match the variable names you chose in your Sumo opt-in form!